Where: Hyatt Regency
601 Loyola Ave
New Orleans, LA 70113
C4YWis the only international educational conference solely dedicated to the unique needs of young women with breast cancer.
Join us to:
- Hear the most current news from leading healthcare experts
- Empower yourself with knowledge to make the choices best for you
- Visit the C4YW Exhibit Hall featuring resources specifically designed for your needs
- Meet new friends and connect with peers
- Sharing My Story:The weekend will begin with a lively dialogue moderated by Generosa Grana, MD, FACP, showcasing a variety of topics with a panel of young women diagnosed with breast cancer.
- Reclaiming Your Sexual Mind and Body: Our second plenary session on Saturday afternoon featuring Sabitha Pillai-Friedman, PhD, LCSW,will focus on the mind-body impact that breast cancer has on a young woman’s intimate life.
- Livin’ Healthy: Returning C4YW guest speaker Dr. Ro will conclude the conference on Sunday by motivating attendees to break bad habits, eat right and stay fit.
Explore a variety of emotional and medical issues including treatment updates for early-stage and metastatic breast cancer, fear of recurrence, breast reconstruction, fertility and pregnancy, sex and intimacy, complementary therapies, relationships and long-term survivorship. Special workshops for men, lesbian women and caregivers will also be available.
Visit C4YW.org for complete event details, including registration, program agenda, continuing education credits for social workers, and information on our host hotel and city, the one and only New Orleans, Louisiana!