1. Don't go on the internet and try to find answers and diagnosis and what if's....
2. Don't ask friends that have been there before as we all know that bad stories travel faster than good stories.
3. Don't drink alcohol to avoid thinking about the wait.
4. Don't sit and hibernate and avoid phone calls and friends, get up and get out and find a way to keep busy and laugh.
5. Don't beat up your spouse or friend either physically or emotionally.
6. Don't fixate on the negative.
7. Don't just go hogwild on retail therapy.
8. Don't call people that really don't care to find support.
9. Don't eat everything in site to compensate while you wait.
10. Don't stay awake nights and think about the possibilities, sleep will be much more beneficial.
DO: find positive friends and families that are supportive and loving and will just be there for you no matter good or bad.
Do : reinforce your faith and stay strong
Love and my best to you always, through thick and thin, I am here for you and feel free to call if you need an ear.
Make it the best! S