1. Sitting and listening for 12-14 hours a day is too long.
2. That I need trees and fresh air.
3. There can be too much noise
4. There can be too much light
5. Las Vegas never sleeps
6. That a 28 year old man I talked to,that works there has an ulcer from working in Las Vegas.
7. That I run out of steam with long days and that dinner and bed sounds great.
8. I can't and don't gamble.
9. That beautiful people are not always beautiful (saw one celebrity that did not look so great in the bright lights and when the lights went off, so did the smile and warmth.
10. Food is really expensive in Vegas.
11. That an inside of a mall ceiling can actually make you think you are outside.
12. Anything and everything seemed acceptable in Las Vegas.
13. That I was tired flying out but, flying back and the time change was even worse.
14. That I never was nor ever will be a show girl.
15. Something to be said about just living the life you want to live and that glitz, glamour, and money are not everything.
16. Having your health is worth more than any dollars or fame you could ever want.
17. If you are nice, most people will be nice back.
18. If you can get someone to smile ( a real smile) in Vegas, you have accomplished something.
I came back a winner and it had nothing to do with money, gambling, or being part of an in crowd.
The views of this blog