- Changes in size, although most women naturally have one breast larger than the other.
- A change in the positioning – if one breast suddenly appears lower than normal.
- Nipple changes, for example a persistent nipple rash, sudden inverted nipple, discharge or any change in position or shape.
- Pain in the breast or armpit that doesn't go away and that isn't linked to your period.
- A new lump or increased lumpiness or thickening in the breast or armpit that feels different or doesn't go away during your cycle.
- Skin changes such as puckering, dimpling, inflammation or redness.
Make it a great day!